This Hawaiian Chicken dish is mouth-watering delicious! Served as a lunch or dinner.
Quick and Easy to make and it always goes down well!
- 4 Skinned and deboned chicken breasts
- 15 ml Flour
- 15 ml Cooking oil
- 1 tin Canned pineapple pieces (410 g)
- 15 ml Honey
- Chicken spice
- Cut chicken breast into little blocks. Place flour into a plastic bag, add chicken and give it a good shake until breasts floured nicely. Remove chicken
- Heat cooking/olive oil in a pan and fry chicken pieces until cooked. Remove from pan, keep in one side but keep it warm
- Drain Pineapple, then mix 60 ml of the pineapple juice with Maizena until a smooth paste. Add to the pan with honey and soya sauce. Season, cook for about 2 mins until smooth
- Now add the chicken and pineapple. Serve with rice