Spoil the kids and adults alike with this summer dessert. Always popular on a hot summer day.
- 1 tin Fruit in juice (410 g)
- 85 g Raspberry flavoured jelly
- 500 g Low fat flavoured yoghurt
- Drain the fruit cocktail and measure the juice
- Add enough water to make 250ml of liquid
- Bring the juice and water to boil and then pour it over the jelly powder and cool, but do not allow to set
- When the jelly just begins to set, fold the yoghurt and fruit through the jelly and mix well
- Pour the mixture into six serving bowls, cover and refrigerate until it has set
- Serve and enjoy!