For the healthy eaters out there, this Curried Chicken Salad is for you! I would say that this is a perfect summer salad.
In addition to a salad, this dish can also be eaten as a light meal.
- 1 cup Plain fat-free yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Grapes or 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (optional)
- 2 cups Chopped chicken meat
- Mix yoghurt with grapes or raisins, curry powder, and a dash of salt (If you have any walnuts, toss in 1/4 cup)
- Chop the lettuce, and place into a bowl
- Combine the chicken with the yoghurt mixture, and spoon on top of the beds of lettuce
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve