For pork lovers, this is a must! This pork chop dish to easier to prepare than what you may think!
Pork chops cooked any plain old way can become boring. Spice things up with this Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops.
Give it a try today!
- 4 Boneless pork chops
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Butter (Divided)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 190 C. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper
- In a small, shallow bowl, stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; coat in bread crumbs. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet
- Bake pork chops 25 to 30 minutes, or until medium or desired cooking level
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 2 to 3 minutes
- Stir in cream and cheese; reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes (do not boil)
- Whisk in remaining butter until melted
- Serve over chops and garnish with chopped parsley